For the Comic Art Week online event on ArtStation I'm holding a 2 hour-long Q&A on this blog post. I'm an illustrator and a comic books artist who's been working in the industry for over a decade. Some of my clients include DC, Marvel, Darkhorse, Vertigo...
Ask me about:
- How do I break into the industry?
- What makes a good comic art portfolio?
- What is your advice for a beginner?
- What are your tools?
- How important are Comiccons within a comic books career?
- What's the difference between comic books and graphic novel? (etc)